Established in 1947, the team at United Precision Products pairs over 70 years of precision manufacturing experience with a highly skilled workforce and advanced equipment, including multi-axis CNC lathes, grinding, milling, and turning machinery.
As a trusted aerospace precision components manufacturer, we have developed a parts catalog of more than 150,000 unique parts.
UPP’s primary and secondary precision machining abilities enable our trained machinists to accurately sculpt customer parts, following tight tolerances held to five decimal places.
We have perfected machining diameters from 0.055 inches up to 10 inches and turning lengths up to 23 inches with bar feeders up to 2-5/8 inch diameter. Our machinists understand and own our commitment to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Our primary machining capabilities include:
- Citizen 7 Axis CNC Swiss Lathes (A32VI & L32 VII) w/live tooling & 12 foot Bar Feed
- Hardinge/Elite II CNC Lathes w/Live Tooling
- Viper CNC Lathe w/4 Foot Bar Feed
- Mori Seiki CNC Turning Centers
- Acme Gridley Multi-Spindle Machines
- Brown & Sharp Screw Machines
- Traub Automatics
Milling, Drilling & Tapping Equipment
- Haas CNC Milling Center
- Kent Owens/Ex-Cell-O Horizontal & Vertical Mills
- Kaufman Lead Screw Tapper
- Cinco / Cincinnati Thru-Feed, In-Feed & Profile
- Landis, Brown & Sharpe OD Grinders
- Surface Grinders
- Ded True
Thread Rolling Equipment
- Reed/Waterbury Farrel, #20 & #30
- Round, Flat & Tri-roll Capabilities
Complex is our Specialty
Following our comprehensive engineering processes, we develop a clear understanding of your complete specifications.
We specialize in manufacturing your parts from conventional steel, super alloys, and corrosion-resistant materials, including, but not limited to:
- MSRR Rolls Royce Europe Material Standard
- L 605
- Haynes 230
- N-155 Alloy
- Rene 41
- MP 35
- Nimonic 80A and many MSRR materials
- Many AMS materials
To finish off your part, we routinely use a variety of coatings, multi-layers, and thick and thin finishes from customer-approved sources for:
- Anodized Aluminum
- Ceramic Composite
- Copper and More